Empower Your Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you willing to take a stand?

Poll

Is the pain in the transition from the old life to the new life worth it?

[ 0 ]
    Are you willing to take a stand? I_vote_lcap0%Are you willing to take a stand? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Are you willing to take a stand? I_vote_lcap0%Are you willing to take a stand? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    matthewferry
    matthewferry

Are you willing to take a stand? Empty Are you willing to take a stand?

Post  matthewferry Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 am

Sometimes you have to take a stand for what you believe in. Sometimes the entire structure of your life is fighting against your deepest desire. These moments of extreme resistance, breakdown, depression, etc are actually transition points from one type of living to the next.

A New life come with a hefty price. It is destructive. Your old life will fight back, push you down and tell you that you can’t have what you want.

In those moments you must learn to tame The Drunk Monkey and take a stand for what you believe is possible. It’s not easy, it’s not effortless and it’s not enjoyable. It’s scary and hard. But the reward of your new life is worth the temporary pain and destruction. So go for it.

Are you willing to take a stand for the life you want?

Last edited by matthewferry on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction in settings)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:22 pm